Time: 60 Mins Max Marks: 60
Read the following instructions carefully.
- The questions are divided into four sections of Quantitative Techniques, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation, English Language, and Aptitude for Management.
- Every Section is to be compulsorily attempted as each section has been given equal weightage.
- Answers are to be marked in an OMR Answer Sheet by darkening the ovals with HB Pencil.
- Use ballpoint pen ONLY to fill other information.
- While answering, darkening of more than one oval is considered invalid.
- All rough work should be done on the question booklet only.
- No Negative marking is awarded.
- The candidate is not allowed to carry any textual materials or use any electronic gadgets like Calculators, Mobile phones, etc. If any candidate is found possessing such materials he/she would be disqualified from the test.
- No clarifications in the examination hall would be entertained. If you are in doubt please use your best judgment.
- The Question Booklet along with the OMR Sheet must be returned to the Room Invigilator at the end of the Examination. No pages from the Question booklet should be removed.
Candidates shall maintain silence and attend to their respective question booklet only. Any conversation or gesticulation or any other kind of disturbance shall be deemed as misbehaviour and such a candidate would be restrained from continuing the Test.
- Teacher: babu rs